Leader in telecommunications, software development, and network systems has over 15 years of experience providing innovative technology solutions to the growing healthcare industry. We have partnered with the most recognized brands in the market with the purpose of offering the best services and products. We are focused on presenting our clients with a series of technological solutions that will help maximize their systems of clinical documentation, medical billing, communication, security, and telephony.
In this position you’ll:
· Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a support professional that promotes retention and loyalty, development, and expansion. This role works closely with customers to ensure success in their business goals, with special focus on customer growth.
· Provides support to customers with the goal of keeping them satisfied with the products and services offering. At the same time seeks to growth business relationship with our company as a salesperson, expanding our solutions and opportunities.
· It is expected that the CMS have deep knowledge of the customer and effective expertise in the products.
· Execute OKR (Objective Key Results alignment to our Strategics Pilar in the Industry and department.
To get Hired at Alpine Heath Technologies, you MUST be:
· 5+ years of experience in account management, consulting, or another client-facing role.
· Experience in working with technology
· Strong leadership skills
· Proven track record of working with complex and multi-divisional customers (B2B)
Impressive executive presence and communication abilities, both written and oral in Spanish and English.
· Highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
· Passion for technology
· Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g., Service, Marketing, Finance)
· Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
· Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic attitude
· Health Plan
· Vacations & Sick
· Christmas Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Guaynabo, PR 00966: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person